Tuesday, September 25, 2007

This Very Night

Several things are going on.
  1. NanoWrimo board finally died. It will be a lonely five days but I'll live, I don't really have any outlining or reasearching to do yet.
  2. New House, Joy!
  3. After more than 12 hours I still know the first 11 lines of "For He is an English Man". Mind you I have not heard this song in weeks, I do not want to remember them, and its has a catchy tune that has to be hummed. Everyone in my family has at least a mild dislike of this song by now.
  4. I want to watch The Pirates of Penzance again for the Eigh millionth time. Tony Azito rocks, Rex Smith has fluffy hair, and Kevin Kline is just awesome. The silly dancing police men have grown on me too.

For my own enjoyment I shall link all my favorite videos here! JOY!
More tommorrow

No comments: