Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dares, Dares, Dares

Gotta love 'em. I've got my list going again and I've already got 3 pages.

Only 3 days left! SQUEE! I've got so much to do still though. Got to love last minute outlines and changes that have to be made. Sure I said I had an outline but I've almost scrapped that and have just been rereworking it to fit. I mean I didn't intend to have Keila or the mystical doggie sweater o' death(or something like that).

So on the subject of doggie sweaters I think my wonderful little Nix shall wear an argyle pattern like this. I'm horible but its funny. Also I think the artical that shall turn him into a man again for a little while shall be a collar. I think Nix shall become my favorite character ever.

Kuma is not coming along half (or even a quarter) as well as Nix though. Currently he's an Akita Inu like dog. I'm leaning towards the tri color but the fawn brindle is also striking.

The other two dogs Ivy and Rouge are done. Ivy is a wolf dog and Rouge is a lurcher.

No comments: