Friday, October 12, 2007

Well He's a Pooka Of Course!

Harvey is possibly the best movie I have seen in a while. Go rent it now. I would say go buy the script but I haven't read that yet. I'll give my two cents on it later once I get my hands on it and read it. I'm currenty waiting for Christmas to get "Arsinc and Old Lace" "Dr. Strangelove" "A Philadephia Story" and "His Girl Friday". Silly little local video place doesn't have them...

1984 is a good book if your looking for something worth reading but Animal Farm gets my vote for lighter reading. At least if you think that lighter reading is just measured by pages. Of course next week this might just end up being replaced by me shouting about how awesome Harvey is. I love that movie.

While on the topic of awesome, Claudia Black(she's funny) and Ben Browder(He's very funny) need to be in more tv shows together. Harison Ford use to be awesome mostly has Han Solo but I have to say he's horid in Firewall. So horid I didn't know it was the same guy. Finishing up the actor section of awesome Han Solo= awesome Firewall= Painfull to watch (the exeption to this is if you have a friend [or parent] who knows a lot about computers and likes MST3K). Yes I did just watch Star Wars. Yes I am watching Stargate SG-1. No I have not seen Farscape lately.

I really should be working on my outline but I've done so much paper writing in the past two weeks it's kind of nice not working on outlines. I think by Monday I should have some stuff scribled down so I can make a cohernt last half of my novel. I am also very tired of running spell check. Live with it.

No comments: