Sunday, November 4, 2007

I Hate My Story

Well not really but that doesn't mean that I can't act like I do. Honestly though Karra is getting very very anoying. She won't stop crying. I mean sure her village burned down but who cares. STOP CRYING AND GET OVER IT. Then again it is great for the word count.

The Hikau thread started up. I wrote a little peom for it. Kind of scary considering I can't write poems and hate to do so. RPGs are going strong too. I love RPGs both of the role playing kind and the rocket kind.

Currently I have 3323 words. Thats half of what I should have. Maybe I can write my Am. Lit. & Comp. Paper real fast like and finish writting my story in that class. I really wish I could get some EC in my english classes for writing all of this.

In other non-nano related news I got Lego StarWars II. Its full of win. Very full of win. I like to play as Han Solo or Lando. Chewy's cool too though. Luke is gay though, so is his sister, Gaya as I call her. I'm going to beat it 100% hopefully.

I remember talking about the script for Harvey not to long ago. I finished it quick enough and just forgot to type my response. *now types to the Willam Tell Overature* Its good but if you have seen the movie there is no real reason to buy it. Its 99% the same, only real differnce is the scene at Charlies doesn't exist and Kelly and the Doctor (oh the one with the S name) are a bit more amusing in their love affair.

Now I have nothing to add. Off to find "The Ride of the Vayleries" or however thats spelled.

No comments: