Tuesday, November 20, 2007

INTJ FTW! And Rant of Doom

In other words Introvered Intuitive Thinking Judging personalities rock. For Starters we are the Mastermind Role Variant. People that makes me like Hannibal(both of them really), Stephan Hawkings, Niels Bohr, Peter I of Russia, Ulysses S. Grant, Batman, and Gandalf to name a few. How cool is that?

I think my Nano will have all of the Myers-Briggs personalities in it just cuz.

I really want to rant about Wal-Mart but right now I just don't think I can. They are just to scary, and my whole town loves them. So for now I give you this. Don't you love Wal-Mart?



Anyway on to BSL related issues. People are idiots. With out further adu I present the story of Congo.

For those who don't want to read all that:
1. two illegal immigrants were gardening at the family's house
2. they arrived an hour early
3. they were told by the husband to stay in their truck until he
could get out of the shower and get some clothes on
4. the husband speaks Spanish and spoke to them in Spanish so there
is no question they understand what they were told to do
5. they directly disobeyed the husband and walked into the backyard
with the wife, who had just pulled into the driveway)
6. the two adult gsd's and their puppies came running
7. the gardeners paniced
8. ONE GARDENER GRABBED THE WIFE AND WRESTLED HER TO THE GROUND,
USING HER AS A PROTECTIVE SHIELD
9. Congo thought his owner was being attacked and went after the
gardener
10. The gardener used his rake to beat at the puppies and inflicted
some injuries on them.
11. the gardener changed his story three times (interesting note on
official bias: when the owner said the gardener changed his story
five times, the dog warden said "No, he only changed his story 3
times.")

Congo was declared vicious. However the laws states:
4:19-22. Finding to declare dog vicious; grounds

a. The municipal court shall declare the dog vicious if it finds by clear and convincing evidence that the dog:

(1) killed a person or caused serious bodily injury as defined in N.J.S. 2C:11-1(b) to a person; or

(2) has engaged in dog fighting activities as described in R.S. 4:22-24 and R.S. 4:22-26.

b. A dog shall not be declared vicious for inflicting death or serious bodily injury as defined in N.J.S. 2C:11-1(b) upon a person if the dog was provoked. The municipality shall bear the burden of proof to demonstrate that the dog was not provoked.


Luckly Congo is home now. However he may not stay there. From what I understand he is waiting an appeal. I think he will live and if he doesn't I will consider plans for starting my own mini-island where things like that won't happen and people are to blame for their actions(weird hu?).

This makes me wonder what is going to happen to GSDs law wise though. I have two who wouldn't hurt a fly unless that fly needed to be hurt. The older one in particular reminds me of Congo. Heck I would like to think most GSDs are like Congo, perfectly safe unless they are provoked or need to protect someone they love. Hey, I think most of the dogs on earth are like that. I hope people understand that the dog was doing what he was bred to do. I also hope that people don't make more BSL.

Also people when you are going to agrue for BSL have a bloody reasource at least. And no the news and word of mouth doesn't count. Internet sure because thats where I learn. Word of mouth no.

No comments: