Saturday, November 17, 2007

Some Time Later

I'm 16,466 words behind where I should be and don't think I will be making it to 50k but I'm totally okay with that. Why you ask, I wanted to get 50k so baddly, what made me change my mind? Well its because I learned a lot this year:

1. The Sophmore slump is a myth. It in fact is the junior slump.
2. Despite what you are taught in math class 500 is not equal to 1,667.
3. It is however equal to about 1 page front and back of a piece of paper.
4. When the going gets tough add a wombat.
5. When the going is still tough work on your random idea of the day.
5. B. The random idea will turn into a great JanNo.
6. Outlining is for the weak.
7. 500 is less than 1,667 and 200 is less than 500.
8. Don't throw crap at an armed man.
8B. Don't stand next to a guy who throws crap at an armed man.
9. Storries around the camp fire get you at least 1k worth of words per night.
10. The interblog is evilz.
11. LolCat is a good way to sum up your story
12. So is a fifteen minute summary.
13. My desk is messy.
14. MS Word's summary button is used solely as a way to get a good laugh.
15. If you have a long weekend don't put off your words till then because you will get lots of homework and procrastinate three days away.

For all who are wondering writting isn't going to bad any more. It was really bad last week though. I almost switched storries. I ended up skipping a good deal of the anti-action parts of my story but I'm okay with that. It's beter that way.

I've been doing a little research and for all who where wondering they did have socks in the middle ages, they did not have chocolate or any real candy though. Oh and you probably wouldn't marry your adopted brother who you grew up with.

I'm almost done with my half on Karra. which is cool because she's getting old. Keila here I come!

No comments: